|Diana Abdulova – Head of the International Relations Department of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan.
☎ Phone: (71) 215-56-31 (моб. (+99893) 512-45-95)
📧 e-mail: email@example.com
Reception days: Monday – Friday
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
The Department of International Relations of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan was established in September 2017.
One of the tasks of the Department of International Relations of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan is to actively integrate into the world space in the field of education, science and culture, as well as to expand international exchange in the field of choreographic art.
Currently, the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan cooperates with leading foreign specialized scientific and educational institutions: the Moscow State Academy of Choreography (08.06.2017), the Kazakh National Academy of Choreography (15.02.2018), the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet (St. Petersburg, 30.05.2018), the Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts (Minsk, 21.02.2020), the Belarusian State Choreographic Gymnasium-College (Minsk, 21.02.2020).
The Department of International Relations of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan under the direct supervision of the rector of the Academy carries out the following activities:
– establishing and developing cooperation with leading foreign specialized scientific and educational institutions, foundations, and non-governmental organizations;
– inviting foreign specialists within the framework of educational and scientific programs in order to carry out pedagogical activities, give lectures, conduct creative and research work in the following areas;
– invitation of foreign students to study at the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan on a contract basis;
– sending the teaching staff of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan to advanced training courses in foreign universities, as well as academic exchange of students;
– ensuring the participation of the teaching staff of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan in international scientific conferences and seminars held in foreign countries;
– invitation of well-known foreign scientists to scientific conferences of various levels in Uzbekistan in coordination with the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– cooperation with well-known foreign research centers, as well as their representative offices in Uzbekistan;
– establishing friendly relations with embassies of foreign countries in Uzbekistan;
– Establishing friendly relations with the embassies of the Republic of Uzbekistan in foreign countries, which are visited by employees and students of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan.