Head of the international department of the State Academy of choreography of Uzbekistan☎ Phone: (71) 215-56-31 (моб. (+99893) 512-45-95)
📧 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception days: Monday – Friday
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT
The International department of the State Academy of choreography of Uzbekistan was established in September 2017.
One of the tasks of the International department of the State Academy of choreography of Uzbekistan is active integration into the world space in the field of education, science and culture, as well as the expansion of international exchange in the field of choreographic art.
Currently the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan cooperates with leading foreign specialized scientific and educational institutions: Moscow State Academy of Choreography, Kazakh National Academy of Choreography, Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet, Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts, Belarusian State Choreographic Gymnasium-College, Ufa State Institute of Arts named after Zagir Ismagilov, Chelyabinsk State Institute of Culture, South Kazakhstan Pedagogical University, Kazakh National Academy of Choreography, Tajik State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater named after Sadriddin Aini, Kazakh National Women’s Pedagogical University, M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University, Baku State Academy of Choreography, Moscow State Institute of Culture, Altai State Institute of Culture.
The International department of the State Academy of choreography of Uzbekistan under the direct supervision of the Rector of the Academy carries out the following activities:
– establishment and development of cooperation with leading foreign profile scientific and educational institutions, foundations, non-governmental organizations;
– inviting foreign specialists within the framework of educational and scientific programs in order to carry out pedagogical activities, lecturing, conducting creative, research works on the directions;
– inviting foreign students to study at the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan on a contractual basis;
– sending the teaching staff of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan for advanced training courses in foreign universities, as well as academic exchange of students;
– ensuring participation of the teaching staff of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan in international scientific conferences and seminars held in foreign countries;
– inviting famous foreign scientists to scientific conferences of various levels in Uzbekistan in coordination with the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– Cooperation with famous foreign research centers and their representative offices in Uzbekistan;
– Establishment of friendly relations with embassies of foreign countries in Uzbekistan;
– Establishment of friendly relations with embassies of the Republic of Uzbekistan in foreign countries visited by the staff and students of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan.