Winter transfer of studies between state universities is carried out only for two good reasons.

transfer of studies to a higher educational institution located in the territory of permanent residence of the spouse, in connection with the creation of a family;
when changing the place of work of a government agency employee to transfer the studies of his minor child or spouse (based on the recommendation of the head of the relevant ministry (department);

From December 20 to January 20, the following documents must be submitted to regional working groups:

application for transfer of studies (the application form is issued by the regional working group and is filled out by the student on site);
copies of the rating book or academic certificate or transcript of the student in the prescribed form (one is enough);
copy of the passport;
Relevant documents substantiating the reasons stated above.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *