KHUDOINAZAROVA SHAKHZODA TURSUNOVNA
Head of the Department for the organization of research activities of gifted students
Phone: (+998 71) 215-56-96
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF RESEARCH ACTIVITIES OF GIFTED STUDENTS
The Department for organizing research activities of gifted students of the State Academy of Choreography of Uzbekistan is guided by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and “On the National Training Program”, Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 20, 2017 No. PP-2909” On measures for the further development of the higher education system”, Established in accordance with resolution PP-3982 of October 25, 2018 “On measures for further improvement of the state policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of cooperation with compatriots, living abroad”.
The research work of students in this department is aimed at training qualified personnel of the Academy, developing the skills of future specialists in scientific and practical solutions to industry issues.
Goals and objectives of students ‘research activities: The
purpose of organizing and developing students’ research activities:
– improving students ‘ knowledge in the relevant educational fields;
– further improvement of the quality of training of qualified personnel;
– formation and development of creative abilities and freedom of creativity of students of the Academy of choreography, as well as initiative in the educational process and further practical activities;
– the formation of a creative approach of students to their specialty through the implementation of research activities, promoting the formation of personal professional qualities of future specialists.
The main objectives of the organization and development of research activities of students:
– to achieve the assimilation of students of various methods, directions and skills of performing (creative)research work;
– to promote students ‘ deeper assimilation of educational material by participating in research activities and to enhance their creative approach to this process;
– assistance in achieving the expected quality and efficiency in the organization of work on the selection of talented young people at the stage of postgraduate education.
Mukarrama Turg’unboyeva stipendiyasi nizomi